Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Expectations

'...the higher the expectation you put on someone else, the more disappointment you'll get...'
Last time I used to hear this advice from so many people. So many doubts about it but finally now I get what it means. Am I asking too much from you? Am I expecting too much? Everytime what I get in the end is disappointment. So...PLZ Teach me...what should I do? If a girl never put any expectation on a guy, that's mean she can't see any future in that relationship. Why guys just can't understand? What we get in return is by accusing us for being ' overly sensitive'. What we need is a bit more concern, and care and appreciation from them. Sometimes a hug or a kiss can comfort a girl's anxiety. Is that so hard to achieve? WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment